Thursday, February 24, 2011

Welcome to my new and improved blog!

I know I haven't kept up with my blog in forever, but I am really going to try better this time! I will have some fun things that only my blog readers will know about and this is also the place where I will post my newest items first!

There are some things different:

*All of my items now have a tab at the top of my page. Under each item you will find a link that will take you straight to my Etsy shop where you can purchase the item.

*There is no tab for cards. Right now I am taking a designing break. I am still available for request I am just not advertising. If you would like me to design a card, announcement, or invitation for you shoot me an email at de_lightful_de_signs@yahoo.com

*No more siggy of the day or week. This goes along with my designing break, sorry. Someday I'm sure it will return but for now it is replaced by something even better!

*Item of the Week! Every week I will have a special sale! You can find the Item of the Week right over there to your right hand side at the very top. The item of the week might be a buy one get one free sale, or it might be a percentage off of a certain item, you'll never know so you have to keep checking back!


Photobucket

No comments: